We Are Revolution Radio: A Collection Of Green Day Fan Stories & Art
The brand new We Are Revolution Radio book is finally here!
This 161 page, full colour paperback showcases a truly international fan community - from England to Greece to California to China. Fans have shared their amazing stories, photos and fanart.
Volume 2 is the final book in the We Are Revolution Radio series and includes all submissions from Volume 1, as well as new ones. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed making it.
If you ordered BEFORE February 18th and asked me to reserve a book, choose the £14.99 option. If you're ordering AFTER February 18th and didn't arrange with me to reserve a book, it has to be printed individually at almost double the price, so please choose the £25 option. Feel free to contact me if you're unsure.
• UK orders will be shipped by Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded.
• International orders will be shipped by Royal Mail International Signed For.
• The book weighs up to 500g if you'd like to verify prices on Royal Mail's website.
• Books take 7-10 days to print. The order then has to be shipped to me. I'll post it out to you as soon as I receive it.
• If you need your order urgently, please let me know, though this may cost more.
Frequently asked questions:
• Can anyone buy the book?
Yes! There's even a shipping option to Antarctica.
• I can't afford to buy the book. Can I still read it?
You can of course read your own pages and a few other stories if you like. Just ask and I'll send them to you.
• Do you make money on these sales?
Not really, after PayPal fees and packaging costs.
• Will you give the book to the band? Can I give it to them?
I'll try my very best to get it to them on the next tour. You're welcome to give it to the band if you meet them. Just remember you're representing everyone in the book, so be mindful of the band's privacy. Don't send it to their private addresses.